Inclusion at St Sampson’s High School
As a Rights Respecting School, at St Sampson’s School everything within our ethos and values is based around the human rights of all children. We are committed to developing an inclusive curriculum which means that all students, whatever their needs or abilities, are entitled to have access to the academic and social life of the School so that they are able to make the best possible progress.
- To create an inclusive ethos
- To facilitate fullest access to the curriculum for all students
- To provide the necessary support for those who experience learning difficulties
- To ensure consistency of approach
- To enable all students to maximise their potential
- To promote self-esteem and positive attitudes towards learning
- To raise the awareness of teachers of their responsibilities towards students with special educational needs
- To develop a supportive environment and sense of community.